When you think of Memorial Day Weekend, you probably think of grilling and hamburgers, which is why it’s fitting that National Burger Day falls on Saturday, May 28 (talk about synergy!).
To celebrate the long holiday weekend, we’re sharing our Firehouse Grill spice rub recipe to put on your burger patties before you throw them on the grill. It adds a special kick to your summer kick-off!
- 1 tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Coarse Ground Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Spanish Paprika
- ½ tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ tablespoon Ground Coriander
- ½ tablespoon Garlic Powder
- ½ tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Cayenne Pepper